These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms.
Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Secrets of Marketers, Jeremy Blossom, and Stikepoint Media LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, also known as the CCPA. This notice provides a general overview of the privacy rights under the CCPA. Further, it applies generally to all of SecretsofMarketers.com content and services.
The CCPA defines certain terms in a particular manner that may differ from how those terms are used in everyday language. When these terms are used in this notice, they are used based on the definitions set forth in the CCPA. These terms are: “personal information”, “consumer”, “business purpose”, “commercial purpose”, “service provider”, “third party”, and “sale” or “sell”.
For purposes of this notice, SecretsofMarketers.com may be referred to as “us”, “our” or “we” and SecretsofMarketers.com’ users may be referred to as “you” or “your”.
Summary of CCPA Privacy Rights
The CCPA provides California consumers with the following five privacy rights. These rights are explained in further detail in the sections below.
- The right to know and the right to access the following for the preceding 12 month period: categories of personal information we collected, the categories of sources from which we collected personal information, the business or commercial purposes for which we collected personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and the pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to delete personal information that is not needed for specified purposes.
- The right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
- The right to opt out of sale of your personal information.
Right to Know and Access
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to know and access the following information for the preceding 12 month period:
- the categories of personal information collected or used, disclosed for a business purpose, or otherwise shared;
- the business purposes for collecting or sharing personal information;
- the commercial purposes for collecting or sharing personal information;
- the categories of sources of personal information;
- the categories of service providers to which personal information is disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to which personal information is shared; and
- the specific pieces of personal information collected or used.
You may access this information by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
We will need to verify your identity before we can fulfill your request. The verification process may vary depending on the nature of the request.
Categories of Personal Information: SecretsofMarketers.com may collect, use, disclose for a business purpose, or otherwise share different categories of personal information depending on the product or service.
Below is the full list of categories of personal information that SecretsofMarketers.com may collect, use, disclose for a business purpose or otherwise share: identifiers (e.g., technical, financial, government identifiers); contact information; physical characteristics or description information; internet or electronic network activity information; geolocation information; commercial information; audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information; biometric information; inferences, including advertising and content related inferences; professional or employment related information; education information; legally protected classifications; and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated or linked with you.
Business Purposes: SecretsofMarketers.com may share personal information with service providers for the following business purposes: auditing; security; debugging; short-term transient use; performing services on behalf of SecretsofMarketers.com; research; and quality assurance and service improvements.
Commercial Purposes: SecretsofMarketers.com may share personal information with third parties for the following commercial purposes: delivering content and ads; associating user activity; provide SecretsofMarketers.com services; provide contextual advertising; provide targeted advertising; provide personalized content; fulfill user requests; user communication; provide location-based services; provide promotions; create analytics and reports for third parties; generating fees; and security and fraud prevention.
Categories of Sources: SecretsofMarketers.com collects personal information from the following categories of sources: SecretsofMarketers.com, NextClick and Strikepoint Media websites and apps; external party websites and apps where SecretsofMarketers.com technologies serves content or ads or measurement; third party data partners; SecretsofMarketers.com analytics services; and websites, apps or other public sources.
Categories of Service Providers: SecretsofMarketers.com may share personal information for a business purpose with the following categories of service providers: analytics providers; social button providers; application providers; advertising partners; content providers; game developers; payment providers; search partners; voice and digital assistant providers; and security partners.
Categories of Third Parties: SecretsofMarketers.com may share personal information for a commercial purpose with the following categories of third parties: analytics providers; social button providers; application providers; advertising partners; content providers; game developers; payment providers; search partners; voice and digital assistant providers; and security partners.
Right to Delete
You may delete personal information we have collected about you by emailing usl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need to verify your identity before we can fulfill your request to delete. The verification process may vary depending on the nature of the request.
We will retain certain personal information in accordance with our records retention program and securely delete it at the end of the retention period, in order to: process customer payment transaction data (for billing and tax reasons); detect security incidents, fraud monitoring; debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; exercise free speech or exercise another right provided by law; comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; engage in public or peer reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest; enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with SecretsofMarketers.com; or comply with a legal obligation; comply with a legal obligation obligation; otherwise use personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Right to Not Be Discriminated Against
You have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you (if any). SecretsofMarketers.com does not and will not discriminate against you because you exercise any of the CCPA rights described here. We will not deny goods or services, charge different prices or rates for goods or services, or provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services as a result of you exercising any CCPA rights described here.
Right to Opt Out of Sale
Sharing this information allows us to provide the content and services you enjoy, helps our partners deliver better content and advertising, and keeps our services supported by our advertisers. If you opt out of sale, your experience may be impacted and content may become less interesting to you.
To opt out of sale, Email us at email@example.com with the subject or content of the message saying “Do Not Sell My Info”
CCPA Choices for TradeStocks’ Third Party Partners
Some of our third party partners may collect and share certain pieces of information from our visitors, such as device identifiers, cookies, advertising IDs, IP addresses and usage activity, so that our third party partners can deliver ads to you and conduct analysis about our services. Some of this type of information sharing may also be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. If you wish to opt out of this activity by these third party partners, visit the DAA CCPA Choices page linked to below.
- You must opt out on each device and on each browser where you want your choice to apply.
- If you clear cookies, your opt-out may also be cleared and you must opt out again where you want your choices to apply.
- SecretsofMarketers.com does not maintain or control the opt-out mechanisms and settings described in this section and is not responsible for their operation.
- Exercising these choices does not prevent us from delivering contextual advertising, advertising to you based on data we have about you, conducting cross-device tracking for us to serve you first-party ads directly, or using information for non-targeted advertising purposes, such as measuring ad effectiveness, attribution and analytics.
- We may also still share some personal information with our partners (who will function as our service providers in such instance) to help us perform functions such as measuring ad effectiveness, controlling how many times you see an ad, ad delivery, providing aggregate statistics and analytics, and/or reducing ad fraud.
- The choices described in this section may not opt you out of the use of previously collected and shared information or all interest-based advertising (such as that conducted on other sites). To learn more about interest-based advertising, please visit the DAA http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN.